Please read instructions carefully!
1) The years 1868 through 2004 are complete. There are over 190,000 burials.
2) There is no more information available than what is given here.
3) A complete name is required to do a search. Click on the search button below the search options.
4) Spellings, punctuation, etc. are as they occur in the records. If a name is spelled differently when cross-checking all the cemetery records, those spellings will appear in parenthesis.
5) These are legal and historical documents and are not changed to reflect alternate spellings other than what is in the records.
6) There are blanks where information was not given.
7) "Late residence" is generally where the person died, not necessarily where the person lived.
8) You must sign in to do a search.
The information on this website is copyrighted. Under no circumstances can this information be used except for personal research. No authorization is given for this data to be put on any other website including, but not limited to, FindAGrave.com and Ancestry.com. Photocopying or screenshots of any data is strictly prohibited for ANY REASON and cannot be used in any publications including family histories.